Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer in a suitcase...

Yeah, the summer continues. As most of you know, my typical summer consists of 80% work, 15% home, and 5% golf. I'm not sure which percentage I want to increase more, home or golf, but I'm pretty sure by next summer the home part will take over the leading % (since 7 months from now my life home life will change drastically).

Although we just got home yesterday from vacation, Vanessa and I leave tomorrow morning immediately after church services to go to Dallas for 4 days. We're taking 8 high school juniors, seniors, and graduates for a mission/fun trip. I plan to update the blog each night with highlights from the days' activities.


Pray for us as we travel. One plus is that we won't have to worry about any flight cancellations since we're driving. Check back tomorrow night.


ctb

No comments: