Monday, July 7, 2008

Crazy Fun

It's been crazy here lately, but I'm not complaining. We had our lock-in last night...it was a blast. We went and played laser tag & putt-putt, then went bowling. After that, we returned to the church building and I convinced all of the teenagers into helping decorate rooms for VBS. That's a huge help, because we've got a start so we don't have as much to do the rest of the week. We spent the rest of the night (or morning I guess) playing games. Tons of fun.

Tomorrow we begin VBS prep. It will be a busy week. We go to Six Flags Thursday.

That's my life for now...

ctb

2 comments:

Nate said...

I'll be there on Friday, so let me know if you still need any help

SB said...

Just FYI on the lesson/bracelets from Sunday--
My boss ended up asking me for a purple bracelet. He's wearing it today!