Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm sorry sir, you're to big for this slide...

Vanessa and I got to go to a water park today. It was pretty nice - about half the size of white water. It cost us $20 for a taxi one way and about $18 a piece to get in. We were pretty excited about getting to watch a dolphin show and enjoying some water slides. However, after watching the show, I went and got us a couple of tubes. We climbed the tower and got to the top where we could go down a slide and the guy told me that no one over 6' tall could ride. So basically we paid about $80 to get to enjoy the lazy river. After talking to the lady at the information desk, they politely refunded us our money. My main issue was that we never would have paid that much to go to the park if we would have known I couldn't enjoy most of the slides. Nonetheless, we did have a good day. We pretty much just relaxed for the afternoon and evening and had a very nice, late dinner.


RMOTD

Only one full day left...we're running out of time here. We've been having some problems with a really slow internet connection, so hopefully I'll be able to update again tomorrow. Peace out...

ctb

2 comments:

Cooter said...

I think I saw that waterpark when me and Amy honeymooned there. I am glad that I didnt go now they probably would have said I was too fat to float the lazy river too! Hope you guys are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i was going to say, it probably had more to do with you not going on that diet before you left for the vacation rather then being over 6 feet tall....Just kidding....