Friday, June 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Since travelling through Guadalahara last night, everything went well. We made it into OKC around noon today. Vanessa was able to take a short nap and so was I after being at the office for a couple of hours. So, I will update further with final thoughts on our trip after I'm able to recover a little more.

In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with what I missed the most while away:
  1. Good toilet paper
  2. Our bed/couch
  3. Quality sleep
  4. Habla Ingles
  5. Taco Bell
  6. Non-Fine Dining food
  7. Water from the faucet
  8. Real Coca-Cola

There's probably more that I've forgotten, but that's not a bad list.

ctb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would say I def know what you mean about that, with the exception of the non-fine dining....But everything else, I totally know what you mean...esp the toilet paper!