To avoid bankruptcy, it seems that a lot of companies are going to be merging. Here are some of the mergers that are already said to be taking place:
- Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R. Grace Co. may be merging to become "Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace."
- PolyGram Records, Warner Bros., and Nabisco Crackers may join forces to become "Poly, Warner, Cracker."
- Zippo, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will be merging to form "ZipAudiDoDa."
- Knott's Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women (NOW) appear to be merging to "Knott NOW."
- Fed Ex may merge with it's biggest competitor, UPS, to become "FedUP."
Ok, just a little corny humor. I'm sure you're all thinking one of two things. Either, "Hahahahahaha..." or, "Clay, you're an idiot."