Sunday, June 22, 2008

Marina Vallarta

I just finished a round of golf at the Marina Vallarta Golf Club. It was a beautiful course and, by far, the most difficult I've ever played. I sweat like a fat guy in a sauna, but it went well - I shot in the 80's and was able to see some spectacular scenary. Here are some pictures to give you glimpse of my experience:

The most spectacular view on the course - a
par 3 that runs right alongside the Ocean...
Beautiful fairway...

Another beautiful hole...

My favorite shot - a caddy cleaning my clubs...

At this very moment, Vanessa is at the spa getting a massage. It's amazing how much we're getting to do this week for so cheap. Just about everything is included in the all-inclusive plan, and what isn't included is dirt cheap. I'm hoping Vanessa comes back relaxed, refreshed, and ready for a dip in the pool. I know I am!

ctb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the Random Mexican of the Day?