Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Day in Vallartadise

Today was good. I was able to play another round of golf. I thought the course I played yesterday was beautiful and challenging - it was nothing compared to this one. Today's course, Vista Vallarta, has hosted numerous PGA, Champions, Senior, and Ameteur Tour events. But, the best part about golf today was that my favorite caddy was with me. Her name is Vanessa...you may know her.

Me & Vanessa...

My hot caddy...


Action shots...

After our round of golf, we went for a swim and took a short nap. Since we've been drinking more than our share of bottled water provided by the resort, we caught a cab after dinner and visited the local Wal-Mart (mom would be so proud!). It was a very successful trip, especially because it resulted in a successful "Random Mexican of the Day" picture:

RMOTD

We're pretty much exhausted now, so we're going to hit the sack (even though it did nothing to us) and look forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow after brunch we're going to a water park. It should be lots of fun. Another update tomorrow evening...

ctb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel cheated that your RMOTD pic was taken of a Mexican in Wal Mart. I could've taken that. I think anyone could've taken that, in any state.

You need to post another one, to make up for that.