Sunday, June 22, 2008

Random Mexican of the Day

I know you've been waiting for it, so here it is...

RMOTD - Sunday
Here's some more pics from our evening...

Vanessa hates it when I mess up pictures...


I can't believe our trip is almost halfway over. We're having a great time. Sorry I post these so late, but I want to get all the updates in for each day and we don't get back to our room from our evening activities until around 10:30 normally.

Hope all of you back home are doing well. We miss everyone, but would rather be here for a few more days...sorry!

ctb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you mess up a picture?

Anonymous said...

I'd rather you be there for a few more days too

Anonymous said...

I should tell you, since you're in communication here....

Cale got a call from a person in the Army, in St. Louis today, and he is not going anywhere. His letter was reviewed by some commandant (a woman, he pointed out) and she said "Thank you for your service" but he is to stay put for at least a year. He is being moved to a standby unit (out of IRR) so that he won't be getting any more mobilization orders.

He'll be in that standby for at least a year, then his "case" will be reviewed again.

Best news in a long time. We are all sleeping better now.

Except AJ, who still hasn't gotten the memo on sleeping.