Friday, September 5, 2008

Football and Other Life Changes...

It's football time in Oklahoma! I always love hearing those words over the PA at the first OU game of the season, which was a success by the way. It's not too often a dominant team like OU has to play a high school team (although OSU plays them every year), but they were able to execute like they should have so it was a success. I also enjoyed watching the NFL season kick off last night and look forward to High School Football starting this weekend.

Everything else is going well. Next Tuesday morning Vanessa and I will find out if we're having a boy, a girl, or maybe even a girl that I can raise to be a boy (just kidding - that's wrong). Honestly, Vanessa and I just want a healthy baby, but I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that I wouldn't rather have another Bryant boy.

Well, that's all for now. Soon I will be sharing with you my thoughts on the presidential election. Have a good weekend.

ctb

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is definitely wrong!

Anonymous said...

Nah, nothing wrong with that...If it is a girl, I'm thinkin' star basketball player, or perhaps beach volleyball olympian...except we'd have to sit in the audience and regulate comments from all the dudes about the short shorts with our .45's and shotguns hmmmm...nah, hope it's a another bryant boy....sorry V.

Cooter said...

The OSU joke was just below the belt. :) I hope you have a healthy baby and they grow up to be strong, healthy, and smart. And I hope they get to go to college on a full scholarship.....To THE STATE'S UNIVERSITY OSU!!! Go Pokes!