Monday, September 15, 2008

No more big truck, but no minivan either...

As some of you may have noticed, Vanessa and I have recently made a vehicle purchase. With our baby boy on the way, we thought it would be wise to upgrade to something with a little more room and something safer for a car seat. So, we bought a 2001 Chevy Silverado from our friends Gavan & Melody. It is an extended cab with the 3rd & 4th doors. It also has upgraded captain's chairs with a middle console and lots of other gadgets, so it's really comfortable. We really love the truck, but at the same time it's difficult for me to part with my old one. It's definitely worth it though - I'm getting rid of my 4X4 baby to get a REAL baby!

New Truck


If any of you know someone looking to buy a truck, please pass this information on or have them contact me. It is a 1997 Ford F-150 with 115,000 miles. It is 4-wheel drive with a 4.6 litre V8 engine that runs great. It's equipped with off-road tires in great condition and with a lot of tread, keyless entry, alarm, tinted windows, upgraded stereo with single cd player, sliding rear window, power windows, power locks, cruise controle, tilt, dual air bags, a bed mat, and the towing package. It is the perfect "guy truck." I'm asking $5,000 OBO. I really would like for someone to just make me a reasonable offer so I can get rid of it as quickly as possible. Here are some pictures:

Old Truck

ctb

2 comments:

SB said...

Guess you heard about our trade of Rodney's F-150 for a minivan.

Anonymous said...

Look who bought a Chevy....
;O)