Monday, January 5, 2009

Hee hee whoo...

Tonight my man-card loses a big chunk of man-points. Although I have been a bit aprehensive, Vanessa and I will be attending Labor & Delivery Classes every Monday night until our son is born. I don't know what we'll be doing during these 3 hours each week, but I'm about to find out. I'm not looking forward to spending my evening with grumpy pregnant women...if only they were all like my wife - easy pregnancy, no mood swings, etc. For all you boys who get to watch the Fiesta Bowl tonight, consider yourself lucky. I guess I'll let you know how it goes.

ctb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waah-Waah! By the looks of your college bowl picks it doesn't look like you've been watching much college football this year anyway.

clay said...

That's true. I guess I had that one comin. I went for the bold predictions this year...