Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where are you Barack?

I never thought I'd say anything like this, but this is really what I'm thinking. There is nothing on TV except football and basketball, and I don't like it. Now, I would normally be thrilled to have the option of watching football OR basketball, but not right now. No, I am enduring a great let-down. At this time about a week ago, I found myself being driven insane by the non-stop, on-going discussions about the presidential election - now...I'm lonely without it. If this was such a monumental and historical election, why aren't we hearing anything about it anymore? Will it return to front-page media when Obama is sworn in and actually takes over as president? Hmmm....

Anyway, I don't like hearing about nothing but politics, but I miss it. Ok, I know that makes no sense whatever so I'll shut up.

I'm now realizing that this was one of those blog posts consisting of the ramblings of my mind and nothing that is truly worth writing or reading...I'm sorry you wasted 30 seconds of your life reading it.

ctb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barack is busy picking out a puppy. Priorities, Clay, he has them.

Where did the Holy Spirit post go?

--Annika

clay said...

I was trying to edit something on it and accidently deleted it I guess. I wasn't happy. That's why I put up a new (useless) post, so that it wouldn't show "post deleted" on the title of everyone's blog list section.