Friday, May 16, 2008

Sub

When I was in school, the substitutes were constantly made fun of and harrassed. I recall being in one class where some of the guys (myself not included) taped a substitute teacher's mouth shut with duct tape and locked him in a closet.

Well, now I'm the substitute. Except, unlike some high schoolers, there's no 7th graders who can overpower me enough to pull something like that. So, here I sit, telling the rowdy 7th graders that if they don't stop talking I'll give them a writing assignment or put their name on a list for the teacher to see.

This stinks! I've become the person I always made fun of!

ctb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that story....i wonder if it really happened.

Anonymous said...

Dude, when are you going to write a new blog...the sub thing is getting old

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add Vanessa's blog to your faviortes as well...:)

Anonymous said...

where's Vanessa's blog? i have to add her too

Anonymous said...

Nate,
It's http://vbryantblog.blogspot.com/

Sorry it took me so long to do this, but I don't boot up my computer as much as I used to at home...:(