Sunday, April 27, 2008

Backed Up

So, this morning Vanessa and I woke up to a flooded bathroom. CLEAR water was leaking from underneath our toilet. Long story short, I cleaned it up, thought I fixed it, it flooded, cleaned it up, thought I fixed it again, it flooded, cleaned it up...and now I find myself still waiting to find the actual problem. The plumber will be here first thing in the morning (which probably means tomorrow evening by 6 or so).

Anyway, I was inspired to google "toilet quotes." I thought I might be able to find some humor in the situation:

"I found out why cats drink out of the toilet. My mother told me it's because the water is cold in there. Then I thought, 'How does my mother know that?'"

"Today you can go to the gas station and find the cash register open and the toilets locked. They must think toilet paper is worth more than money."

(for the ladies) "You don't want to have to be the man and the woman in a relationship. You always want a man who can fix the toilet!" (right, Vanessa?)"

"European toilet paper is made from the same material Americans use for roofing, which is why Europeans tend to remain standing during soccer matches."

"Men who consistently leave the toilet seat up secretly want women to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and fall in."

Ok, so they weren't as humorous as I had hoped. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life looking those up; you just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading them.

ctb

No comments: