Sunday, October 19, 2008

Such a stud...

The Coolest Nephew Ever


For those of you who don't know, I have a nephew who had his first birthday just a couple months ago. Cale, Annika, & AJ live in Killeen, TX which is about 6 hours from here. Sure, I don't like that my brother and sister-in-law are that far away, but the worst part is that we don't get to see AJ very often.

The most amazing thing is how much he grows so quickly. Hopefully we'll be seeing them all soon, with Thanksgiving approaching. Here's a couple more pics...



It's hard to believe that Vanessa and I will have a young one in just a few months. It's time to get to work on the baby room. I'm gonna have to paint some time this week so we can begin getting furniture and all that good stuff. I'll try to keep you up to date on how that goes.

Vanessa registered Friday at Babies "R" Us, which really was a sign that it's getting close! I'm not gonna lie to ya...I'm gettin a little nervous!

ctb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice post.

We're trying to make it to 3 or less hours from OKC...but that will be a couple more years.

Oh and don't be nervous that you won't be able to find all the baby Longhorn stuff that I know you want. We can get it for you easily and send it to you. I saw some cute baby UT bottles the other day. One less thing for you to stress about!

clay said...

Yeah, we'll need at least a longhorn shirt for when we run out of wipes. Maybe the bottle for target practice when he gets his first gun.